Monday, June 23, 2008

Peace to You


Sometimes in life we have moments that we really feel God's presence. One of my reoccurring "themes" or "inspirational word" that keeps surfacing throughout my day-to-day living is the word PEACE. This has been such a transforming thought for me, from little things each day, to bigger more thought-provoking occurrences. In the last year, I have been trying to learn more through scripture about God's peace, which I believe is something He desires for our lives.


Nate has known that this word keeps surfacing for me, and had a gardening brick made by one of my friends, for a Christmas gift for me. It was such a special gift because not only is the Christmas season a time of year when you think about the gift of peace, but also because I love gardening! Well, last night as I was walking from the dining room to our bedroom, I happened to look out the window and see the sun's rays shining on my "Peace brick". I just had to capture the fleeting moment on camera! It reminds me of how God's peace is always there for us, no matter what. Even when we cannot feel or "see" His presence, He loves you and desires peace for you.