

Here I am behind again on my blogging, but I thought I would try to start somewhere....
Luke and Ruth Ann went to their first day of "school" on Tuesday, August 31st. Luke is officially in Pre-school this year, and Ruth Ann is in Mother's Day Out. (She normally just attends on Thursdays, but since it was the first official day of school and I had Meet the Teacher for my students, she went that Tuesday, too.)
Luke and Ruth Ann went to their first day of "school" on Tuesday, August 31st. Luke is officially in Pre-school this year, and Ruth Ann is in Mother's Day Out. (She normally just attends on Thursdays, but since it was the first official day of school and I had Meet the Teacher for my students, she went that Tuesday, too.)
It was a big day for both of them, meeting their new teachers and friends. They had a good time.
Then, after their first day, we had a goodbye-party for Deana at Fidelity. She has been Nate's administrative assistant for four years. We knew them at church, and they lived in our neighborhood, too. John and Deana have always been so sweet to our kids. We have been so sad to see them move to Oklahoma. But, they are now closer to their grandkids and I'm sure they are loving it! We miss them, and Nate especially misses all of Deana's help and organization at work.