Seriously?? Has it been over two months since I've blogged! WOW! Needless to say, we've been a little busy. Plus, I couldn't figure out how to get my pictures to download until my really fantastic sister-in-law told me which setting to change!
Anyway...from physical therapy for my back, to Luke turning three, to Ruth Ann eating a bug (yes, a BLACK BUG!), to going to the beach, to Nate working hard at work and around our home building all sorts of things, including a new swing set, to us buying a MINI VAN - yes- I never thought I'd see that day!....we've been busy!!
Here's a few updated pictures of the kiddos since you've probably forgotten already what they look like! More pictures and stories hopefully soon!
Here's a few updated pictures of the kiddos since you've probably forgotten already what they look like! More pictures and stories hopefully soon!